In conjunction with CRM Consulting, Rapid Results put together a one day Team Leader Summit for the sole benefit of networking and improving career planning for people in the contact centre industry. The summit was booked solid, with more than 40 team leaders from a diverse range of industries from around the country attending!
The day’s agenda included:
- A panel discussion with past CRM team leader winners
- A training session on coaching and leadership
- A key note presentation on careers within the industry from Tony Sumner CCM of Meridian Energy and last year’s CRM Contact Centre Manager winner
- Site visits to Westpac, Telecom & State insurance centres
- Open discussion on issues currently facing team leaders
- Networking and drinks afterwards.
Comments from people on the day:
Highly recommended. Should be a MUST for Team Leaders.
Definitely attend, and make the most of this opportunity. Keep your eyes and ears open, because you the most important things you will learn come from the comments and observations you make.
I would recommend it to the people who are working as the Team Leader in a call centre.
Take the time to be there, the net working opportunites are great, as well as gaining new information you will find that others have the same questions as you do.
It was very informative and helpful. I would recommend all Team Leaders from different industries to attend.
The people and organisers were excellent. I enjoyed the day and found it interesting and humbling to see the calibre of Team Managers in the industry. Networking is always great. The resources that I have picked up will surely help me with Management in the future and I intend to use as many as I can.
Photos from the day (click on photo to see larger then click back button to return here):