To develop time management skills in order to maximise efficiency and availability. To understand how to manage stress through time management. Learn how to manage tasks effectively and become more assertive in dealings with others.
Duration: Full Day
- Identify that the way we manage time is by habit and this needs to be changed through continued practise.
- Distinguish the difference between being more efficient and effective, and how important it is to be both
- Identify major time stealers and discover strategies to overcome them
- Identify what ‘drives’ your day, and recognise that it is not always what adds value
- Plan and prioritise your work
- Be assertive and “push back” when extra workload/ projects impact your ability to achieve your KPIs.
- Take back control of your time and start achieving goals that add value to the business and increase your work satisfaction
Learn more about our public workshops or contact us today to design a program tailored to your needs